Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today's Tea Is SO Good, Well, As Much As I Like You I'm Afraid I Couldn't Even Share It...



First of all I have to give credit to the incredible artisan who made this mug. I love her work and she's a very dear person. Her name is Marla Gill and you will find her gorgeous work at Atelier Marla on etsy!

Now, the tea, ohhhh, the tea, is from one of my top 5 favorite tea companies, Art of Tea, and if you click on the name of the tea it will take you to this particular tea on their site to read more. It is: Coconut Cacao Puerh and if you think you don't like Puehrs, oh trust me, you should give this a try. You can get an inexpensive 2 ounce sample that is plenty for a number of cups and can be steeped more than once. It is so divine I can barely write this for just wanting to sit here with my nose in my teacup, sniffing the delectable aroma, and sipping in bliss. Uh-huh, BLISS in all caps! Seriously, this is tea to SWOON over...

No comments:

Post a Comment